Wednesday, February 07, 2007

7th February '06

Well hello there :P
Yes I am in a very good mood..got my superman t-shirt on hehe. Well Oli did indeed come round and he was a bit off to start with but I think it's cuz he is meant to be seeing that single mum :O i know! But hey nothing against single mums, just that he said he didnt want kids till he was alot older...any way we had a laugh and a lil "desert!" well I cant help it if I know all his weak points lol! Well the funniest thing was when i hit him with the Wii remote when playing baseball...well he beat me at bowling so it was my revenge Muahaha!
Enough of him...im off for my lazy day at college XD gotta see how Will is getting on with his gf bless him, i feel like hmmm what would u call it like a dummy's guide to how to be a good bf live and free? lol well i'm off to college x (yes its still FREEZING and STILL not snowed :(...)
Well just got home...it is like -3 degrees out there and apparently its going to snow all night and day :O yay but erm got driving lesson at half 9 tomorro morning hehe x

No comments: